– Public voting will start on the 10th of June 10:00am CET and will close on the 17th of June 5:00pm CET. Votes received outside the specified opening and closing times for the votes will not be counted.
– Each email address can be used to cast only one vote. If multiple entries with the same email address are registered, only the first entry will be counted.
– The Nato innovation Challenge and Unknown Group reserve the right to discount votes if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred.
– The use of script, macro or any device to automate voting, hiring outsourced vote-farming services, purchasing votes, voting on behalf of other individuals or engaging in any other inappropriate conduct is prohibited and any votes received through such means will be void.
– By participating in the Public Voting, you agree to these Rules.